Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bring it On !?!





It started raining and snowing on Thursday and continued until Saturday evening. When all was said and done, we received about 2 feet of snow. The first day it was a combination of rain and snow and about 4 inches of snow was nearly all washed away by rain. But after that, the snow really got going! Shoveling it was like shoveling wet cement. But we are very thankful for the much needed moisture. Now things around here can really green up!!! Michelle and her friend decided to take some pictures in the snow for their friend in Arizona who is missing the snow, so...yea. We love them anyway!

3 comments:

  1. Man, we got JIPPED up here in No.Co. I think a lot fell, but nothing stuck! We were hoping fro what you all got. Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky ducks! I wish we had a two feet storm. We got 6-8 inches here in Lindon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, and here in Arizona we are in triple digits this week! I would be happy to have something between the two.

    I can't believe how much your family has grown. I never did get a chance to babysit Michele as she was born while I was away at college and then I got married right away. I can't wait to figure out what you have been up to lately.

    ReplyDelete