Thursday, October 1, 2009

Looking Back


1976
It's been lots of fun to communicate with high school friends on facebook. We've been looking back at pictures and reliving memories. My daughters have been enjoying it to the fullest. They are especially enjoying the white boots I wore with my drill team uniform. Michelle wondered why all the boys in our yearbook were wearing suits and ties. I must admit that I never noticed that they were. I was a girl and we all had to go to some district place and get our picture taken with this hideous feather plume thing. It's pretty funny. I've found other pics too, one was taken with my first roommate, Kathe Smith, in front of the admin. building at BYU on our first day of freshman year. We looked good! I was wishing that my body was that young, healthy, and thin. But then one of my facebook friends reminded me that by trading all of that, we get to be grandmas. Well said!


Kathe and I
Summer 1976

No comments:

Post a Comment