Friday, October 14, 2011

A Thankful Heart is a Happy Heart

The great American philosopher, Junior Asparagus, sings a song that reminds us all of a great truth--a thankful heart is a happy heart. This is soooo true. I find that when I focus on my blessings, and give thanks, acknowledging they all come from the Lord, I am happier. So, today I wanted to express thanks for some of my blessings in pictures.
I LOVE Autumn!!! The beautiful trees with their bright colors are evidence that the Lord is truly an artist!
The red leaves are my favorite! Some are vibrant red & fushia.
I'm also thankful for our big backyard and trampoline. Liam and Jackson enjoy it so much! Jump Jackson jump!

I don't really have pictures for some of my blessings, but I am truly grateful for them. I'm thankful we are healthy. Hannah has had the stomach flu and she is getting better, but any time someone's sick, I appreciate our good health even more. Michelle and Hannah have received Priesthood blessings this week. Michelle for her crazy foot problem and tonight, Hannah had a blessing so she would be well soon enough for your big marathon marching day tomorrow. Richard is out of town and so I called Nate and Brother Wilson. They came right over and using the priesthood, blessed Hannah that she would feel well enough to do all she needs to do tomorrow. I'm grateful that we have the priesthood so readily available, even when Dad is gone. I could go on and on about blessings and I probably will. Stay tuned. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment