Monday, April 30, 2012
A New Adventure for the Johnsons
Amelia, Nate and the little guys moved to Arizona where Nate has a new job. I am sad that they are gone, but I'm very happy for them. They were able to rent a very nice house in Queen Creek, AZ. This is the right thing for them and after years of living with other people or in a tiny apartment while going to school, they can finally live in a real house. It looks like a great little town and reminds me of Parker when it was first growing. I'm thankful for friends like the Puhlmanns, MacDonalds, and Miyasakis who helped them while they found a house and got moved in and settled. It's already really hot there and Nate and Amelia buzzed Liam and Thatcher's hair. They look so adorable. I'll post some pics soon. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment