
We had a wonderful October Snow Storm! I love these. We only got about 16 to 18 inches this time, but it's beautiful. We are on our third snow day. It's wonderful to have family time. It's as if the snow is insulation from the world. Of course, this wouldn't be fun if we were out stuck in it or didn't have a nice, warm, house with plenty of food. So we have spent time together. We've watched movies, baked some yummy cinnamon rolls, carved pumpkins and roasted pumpkin seeds. The girls have played in the snow and gone sledding. Richard has been helping a lot of folks by digging them out of snowbanks and getting them on their way. All you need to enjoy a good snowstorm is a warm home, family, food, fun, and a snowblower!

Richard clearing our sidewalks for all of those trick-or-treaters
who are brave enough to come tomorrow night.

Elizabeth has spent many hours playing out in the snow with neighborhood kids.

Elizabeth and Hannah carved their pumpkins.
Hannah is going to make us some yummy pumpkin seeds.

My first truly successful cinnamon rolls!

I am so jealous! I love the snow.
ReplyDeleteAppears that I moved back to Phx just in the nick of time. :) Looks like a lot of fun... I miss the snow days.
ReplyDelete