This past weekend, Melissa and Jackson came and stayed with us. Gregg was out of town and it gave us all an opportunity to hang out together. There is a lot to be said for spending free, unstructured time with loved ones. Sometimes we think we need to have every minute planned. But being able to go with the flow of the day allows time for relaxed conversations and spontaneous activities. It also allowed grandpa and grandma plenty of time with Jackson. I look forward to more opportunities to have them stay with us. We had a wonderful time together with all of our girls, Nate and the little guys at dinner Sunday. Family!
We are anticipating the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. I am especially excited about getting an updated family picture. When we have everyone together it is like a little peek into Heaven. I want us all to be there together, forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment