We enjoyed a rare treat this year. We had everyone in our family together for our dinner. Ben and April came over from Utah and Holly's fiance, Michael also came from Utah. The food was delicious and the company even better. After dinner we all gathered to have a family picture taken. This is no small feat. We took pictures of individuals,families and some group photos. I'll post some. Our holiday also included highlights such as Ben's interview for a job here in the area, crafting with all of the girls--making Christmas decorations and gifts, playing telephone pictionary, shopping, watching movies and just laughing and having fun together. it was nice to get to know Holly's fiance, Michael. We just put up our Christmas decorations and I have set a goal to focus more on the Savior during this holiday season. My family brings me joy that I can't fully express.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Thanksgiving!
We enjoyed a rare treat this year. We had everyone in our family together for our dinner. Ben and April came over from Utah and Holly's fiance, Michael also came from Utah. The food was delicious and the company even better. After dinner we all gathered to have a family picture taken. This is no small feat. We took pictures of individuals,families and some group photos. I'll post some. Our holiday also included highlights such as Ben's interview for a job here in the area, crafting with all of the girls--making Christmas decorations and gifts, playing telephone pictionary, shopping, watching movies and just laughing and having fun together. it was nice to get to know Holly's fiance, Michael. We just put up our Christmas decorations and I have set a goal to focus more on the Savior during this holiday season. My family brings me joy that I can't fully express.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment