Today was a fun grandma day! We have grandma days for three reasons. First, so I can hang out with Liam and Jackson. Second, so Liam and Jackson can do fun stuff with Grandma and each other, and third, so Amelia and Melissa can get a break for a few hours. It was pretty easy when the weather was warm and we could go to the park, jump on the trampoline, and play with rocks, sticks, balls, and water. It was bitter cold today! So we didn't go outside, but I imagine that in the future we will have some days when we go "sledding" in our yard. Because Christmas is approaching, I decided some Christmas activities and crafts were in order. So we made some cute ornaments.
and some of these too!
We put our jingle bells on and did some jingle bell dancing. Our favorite was the Muppets and John Denver singing the 12 days of Christmas. We love it when Beaker sings "me me me me me me". Liam cracks up every time. Ha ha ha....After that we read some books together. Liam brought "Llama, Llama, Holiday Drama!" and we all enjoyed that. We watched Charlie Brown Christmas and some Mickey Mouse Christmas cartoons. Then it was time for a pickle break
Jackson had lots of fun with his "jingle bells" too!
They loved "trashing" grandma's toys and played together for quite a while.
I will always cherish grandma days like these!

Looks like they LOVE it at grandmas...You are one awesome grandma!!!
ReplyDelete