Monday, December 19, 2011

Gearing Up for the Final Stretch!

It's been so much fun to enjoy the activities and traditions of the Christmas season! One of those things is singing around the piano.
Liam has lots of fun playing the piano with Aunt April. Sunday night, we gathered around the old piano. It's been very out of tune for a long time. When April played about a measure of the first song, she started bawling. Ben gave her the perfect Christmas present. He'd had the piano tuned. It sounded wonderful and we sang Christmas songs and hymns for hours.
Another fun tradition is baking goodies (and eating them, of course).
I love these pretzels! Lizzie made this one!
I continue to work on the quiet books I'm making for Jackson and Liam & Thatcher. I've spent dozens of hours working on them. I'll post pictures when they are finished. They are going to be awesome! It's also been fun shopping, wrapping gifts, listening to Christmas music, watching Christmas movies, and on and on..... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment