Thursday, December 22, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!

It looks like my dreams of a white Christmas are coming true. Yay! It's the perfect scenario. There is plenty of now piling up outside and it'll be cold enough to stick around for a few days. It also gives the plowing people enough time to get the roads plowed and relatively safe. Which is good since the whole family is coming over on Saturday for Christmas eve. Then on Christmas day, we'll head to Colorado Springs to spend the day with James and Kristie and their family. I love the snow and days like today when we can all just stay home. (especially since I need to finish the quiet books) I'm hoping to finish completely today. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. No snow here...Just freezing cold. I was hoping for a whit Christmas but doesn't look lite it is going to happen, you can still see all the grass outside!

    ReplyDelete