Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

What a wonderful Christmas we've enjoyed this year! On Christmas Eve we had everyone over for our traditional enchilada dinner. We took a family picture, just like we always do.
Then we made our enchiladas
They were delicious!
There was plenty of goofing around!
and cute grandkids.... no make that adorable!!!
Liam has an amazing natural understanding of technology. They got this I-pad for Christmas and he zooms around on it and plays his educational games and has fun.
Unfortunately, his Transformer was so difficult that Nate had to learn how to to close it back up.
Thatcher is such a happy baby :o)
Then it was time to open presents!
I've been working on making these quiet books for the grandsons for the past 3 months. They are truly a labor of love. I'll make a separate post about them with pictures later. They turned out really great! I was happy with them.
Jackson gave Liam "Hungry, Hungry, Hippos"
Then the bigger people got to open their presents.
Liam loves Aunt Ghee!
Michelle asked for this cheese grater from IKEA and Hannah got it for her. She was thrilled... she's special like that :o)
Lizzie got the ingredients to make wontons. Holly also gave us a deep fryer and promised to teach Liz how to make them.

1 comment: